Monday, July 13, 2009

Obama's Green Jobs Czar says he's a Communist....

Here’s how the East Bay Express described the “Green Jobs Czar’s” background:
Jones had planned to move to Washington, DC, and had already landed a job and an apartment there. But in jail, he said, “I met all these young radical people of color — I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of.’” Although he already had a plane ticket, he decided to stay in San Francisco. “I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary.” In the months that followed, he let go of any lingering thoughts that he might fit in with the status quo. “I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th,” he said.
“By August, I was a communist.”
And now he’s a member in good standing of the Obama administration, one of “czars” appointed by Obama who reports only to Obama and who, therefore, never had to withstand the rigors of a senate confirmation process.

No comments: